My Goal My Ambition

New year new challenge. 2023 will be the final year of high school. I want to close this graduation beautifully, enter university through SNBP. I want the hard work I've been doing since grade 10 to produce good results, I hope to be an eligible student. Padjadjaran University is the university I want.

Another activity that I want to do this year is to be able to make my own money, I don't know what I will do, the most important thing is my own sweat so I can buy the things I want and save for my future.

The way to make this happen starts from the first day of high school. In order to enter SNBP, you need a good report card. In order to get that, I study hard and consistently about it. I always try to get rid of things that interfere with learning, reduce excessive thinking about something. It's ingrained in me that I have to be accepted by the SNBP.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Come Get Acquainted With Me